Here's a Jesus who gets my vote
It's the all new Kick-ass Jesus (from Mattel, batteries sold separately) with his arch-enemy and super-villain Porky Satan.
This is a popular calendar from Nigeria extolling the virtues of J.C. as rightful king of the bare-knuckle fighting scene. I initially thought the referee was wearing some sort of arab headdress, but it's just a judicial wig.
As far as I can make out, the copy reads like this (from top left, across in rows, all sic.):
- Our Lord Jesus Christ is ready to high jack Satan
- Satan makes first attempt but Jesus cleverly dogged it
- Satan bowed with his kneels to our Lord Jesus Christ
- Our Lord Jesus Christ has beaten satan to self unconsious
- Our Lord Jesus Christ high jacked Satan like empty vessel
- Devil wanted to run away from the ring but drawed him back to smash him more
- Jesus turned the devil upside down in order to destroy him
- Pin-fall marks satan's defeat
- Finally Jesus has been declared a winner
Phew! I'm glad things turned out so well. It was pretty close for a minute there.
UPDATE: This Flickr set has all the detail we need!