What's in YOUR trash?
Shadows of crap
Reading an article about the legality of data-mining someone's trash, it occurred to me that an excellent method of corporate espionage would be to provide a bogus waste disposal company.
You quote rates slightly below the competition, and in between collection and dumping, your troupe of hired monkeys will sift through the detritus of banks/companies/legal offices. Then you can act on your findings.
Potential profits will accrue from:
- blackmailing law-breakers, liars and adulterers
- placing prescient put options on stocks and shares
- selling juicy stories to the gutterpress
- making jewellery and nick-nacks from junk
- auctioning weird stuff to perverts
All we need is a truck and some overalls. And a sense of adventure. Yay!
Or wait, maybe I'll start an ice-cream business…?